Thoresby Park is a wonderful place to base your business with its beautiful scenery and tranquil setting. But, you will also benefit from great transport access to the A1 and M1 via the A614.
We have an evolving range of commercial opportunities including and not limited to;
- Office opportunities
- Retail units in prime locations
- Artist studios
- Workshop/retail space
- Unused spaces for potential redevelopment
- Outdoor workshop/retail space
- Cafe or farm shop.
There are also potential commercial redevelopment opportunities available across the estate. If you need a space for a project or need to expand and grow your business, let us help. We are open to development opportunities, and are very keen to support and work with local makers; With a little hard work we can achieve anything!
For all enquiries please contact Ben Perry, Commercial & Leisure Manager on 01623 822301.
Thurgarton – Range of Buildings for Short or long term let – click here for more information
Other businesses currently in the Thoresby Park family include;
- The Sherwood Hideaway – luxury self catering cabins.
- Thoresby Hall hotel – Warner Leisure hotel and spa
- Hawks of Steele – falconry experiences
- Segway events – Big Bang Productions
- Queens Royal Lancers Military Museum
- David Fowkes – Bespoke gemstone jeweller
- Ingrid Pears MBE – Glass Blower
- Craft Corner – all things craft
- Barton Dawes – homewares and gifts
- Hazel Walker – Ladies fashion
- Tempting Tipples – gin and vodka distillers
- The Bay Tree cafe – with alfresco dining
- Thoresby Weddings – wedding venue
- Thoresby Events – all park hire and private events
- Frances Alexandra – Private artist workshop
- Claire Roberts – Private artist workshop
- Michelle Holland – Private artist workshop
- Budby Antiques Emporium & Crew Yard Cafe
- Skirmish Paintball & Airsoft