Thoresby’s Big Bug Out
Fri 25th May – Sunday 3rd June 2018
You’ve joined us for fun outdoors for Thoresby Springwatch and you’ve found all the eggs on our Thoresby Easter Egg Hunt
Now let’s get bug hunting- bring your magnifying glass, wellies and picnic and let’s get exploring!
Collect your fantastic ‘Thoresby’s Big Bug Out’ activity booklet which comes with a pack of colourful crayons, for just £1!
Inside the booklet, you’ll find a number of fun activities you can do at Thoresby Park including becoming a bug spotter, be the best nut detective, what can you spot on your picnic and collecting Thoresby materials to build your own Bug Hotel.
Visit the courtyard’s visitor centre to collect your booklet and crayons, we’re open from 10am until 4.30pm from Friday 25th May to Sunday 3rd June!
Thoresby encourages plenty of play and lots of discovering, so tell your parents and guardians about Thoresby’s Big Bug Out- fun for all ages!
And if you’re interested in what else there is to do at Thoresby in the school holidays, see how many things you can tick off this list:
• Play pooh sticks over stone bridge, who won?
• Bring your kite and explore what happens when you run with it on a windy day!
• Find a fascinating looking tree, we know there’s a few odd looking ones on the park! What signs of Spring can you see on the tree, are there buds bursting open?
• Collect a favourite pebble on a walk & turn it into a Pebble friend!
• Go on a worm hunt, find them before a hungry bird does!
• Find a den in Thoresby woods or create your own and play hide and seek!
• Come bird spotting, which birds can your see or hear, can you recreate the sound?
• Go puddle jumping… & encourage the adults to join in too!
Great Experiences………………Made by Thoresby