The Caravan and Motorhome Touring Site at Thoresby Park is now available for bookings, perfect for a visit to explore the wonderful Sherwood Forest and surrounding areas.
Why choose our Caravan and Motorhome site?
- Affordable grass pitches
- Electricity on selected pitches
- Elsan Point
- Five minutes walk to Thoresby Park
What’s at Thoresby Park?
- Beautiful parkland to walk and cycle around
- The Bay Tree Cafe in the courtyard offering hot food and beverages
- Independent shops in the courtyard from home and giftware to crafts, ladieswear, glass and jewellery
- Free entry to The Queen’s Royal Lancers and Nottinghamshire Yeomanry Military Museum
- Pierrepont Gallery – Exhibitions and Workshops
- Number of fabulous events all year round- Check out our What’s On Guide here
What’s in the surrounding areas?
- Home of the legendary Robin Hood
- The Major Oak
- Sherwood Forest Visitor’s Centre
- Sherwood Pines mountain biking
- Nottingham Castle and Caves
- Activities, sights, attractions, days out, shopping, tours and trails
The finer details:
- Customers need to pre-book pitches
- Customers also need to pre-book electric hook up if needed
- Price £10 per night without hook up, £12.50 per night with hook up
- First come first served
- Arrival on site from 12pm and before 4 pm, check in at the Events Office in the Courtyard
- Payment on arrival
- Departure by 10 am
For more information on pitch availability, booking a pitch, please call the Events Office on 01623 822009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org